[8.9.1] - 2023/05/12
- Samsara Deep link - Routes created in Samsara now flow from the Samsara app into COMMAND and to driver's Trucker Path Navigation app.
- The focal point on maps now auto adjusts while users zoom in and out.
- Improved routing suggestions for drivers
- Updated performance for the share trip feature on the driver's app.
- Updated loading speed with the weather layering on maps.
- General corrections with ELD tracking information.
- Dashboard Module - Complete redesign of the UI/UX including but not limited to adding business health checkup and lane frequency information.
- Archive Trips - Driver created trips from the app now save inside the trips module of COMMAND for operators.
- Travelers Insurance Theft Alert Button - Drivers may send an email directly to Travelers Insurance to start the claim process in case of cargo theft from the Trucker Path app as well as operators reporting a claim from COMMAND.
- Northland Insurance Theft Alert Button - Drivers may send an email directly to Northland Insurance to start the claim process in case of cargo theft from the Trucker Path app as well as operators reporting a claim from COMMAND.
- Drag and Drop Custom Routes - From the trips module, operators can drag and drop to build custom routes before sending to their drivers.
- Load Templates - Frequently run lanes can be saved as load templates to be pulled for later use.
- POI icons will automatically adjust in size proportionally to the screen as users zoom in and out of maps.
Types of Changes
Added - for new features
Changed - for changes in existing functionality
Deprecated - permanently removed features
Removed - removed features but with plans to be rereleased
Fixed - for any bug fixes
Security - in case of vulnerabilities