The Load page is where you can know everything about a load. Besides essential information such as distance, pick up/drop off location & time, the page contains more information that can help you better assess the value of a load.
- Rate Check - Rate Check lets you compare the total price of a load with the market-average rate per mile for the same route.
- The Fuel Surcharge Calculator tool helps you calculate the total estimated fuel cost and fuel surcharge for the particular route.
- Save a load and come back to it at a later time.
- Save a broker/shipper if you want to follow up on their new loads.
- View bid history to see other carrier's bids and assess the popularity/competition for loads.
- Bid or directly call a broker to negotiate or make a deal.
- Find a backhaul load back to your original location.
- Switch between total price and rate/mile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.