There are seven ways to find the right freight on TruckLoads.
- Search for loads based on your requirements.
- Post your truck information so that interested brokers with loads meeting your requirements can contact you.
- Set a load alert.
- Find loads from your favorite broker.
- Search "Viewed loads."
- Find loads through backhaul.
- Search "Called Loads."
Post your Truck
- Post multiple truck and equipment information to attract more freight leads.
- Create a one-time or recurring capacity to save time.
- Choose your preferred lanes and desired rate per mile to get the right loads.
Set a Load Alert
On the Tools tab, you can add a load alert for a particular route, date and truck type. When similar loads are added, you will receive a push notification on the app. Access through Tools >> Load Alerts.
Find loads from your favorite Broker/Shipper
If you have a broker/shipper that you trust, you can favorite their profile. Under 'Favorite Broker/Shipper' on the Me tab, you can tap their profile to show all of their available loads. Access through Me >> Favorite Broker/Shipper.
Under 'Viewed Loads' on the Me tab, you can see all loads you have viewed recently. This is helpful especially if you're trying to find a load you had forgotten to save. Access through Me >> Viewed Loads.
Find loads through backhaul
When selecting the 'Round Trip' option during a loads search, you can simultaneously search for loads to and from your destination.
If you directly called an operator through the load information page, this load will be saved in the 'Called Loads' page. Access through Me >> Called Loads.
Please sign in to leave a comment.