The Truck Capacity function search for carriers on our TruckLoads network, and manage their saved carriers. Truck Capacity has two sub-sections: Find Trucks and My Carriers.
- Search through a comprehensive carrier database you wouldn't find anywhere else.
- Know their preferred rates, lanes, and truck setup all before getting in touch with a carrier.
- Use the 'Posted Truck' sub-function to find carriers who are actively looking for deliveries on certain routes.
- Extensive safety ratings adds an extra layer of verification and trust with your carriers.
- Manage your Carrier Database by adding trusted carriers for future collaboration.
Freight Broker Software lets you search through thousands of verified carriers who use our TruckLoads Mobile APP to find loads. Type in your pickup and drop-off locations, required equipment and our software will show carriers who match your searched requirements or carriers who recently did load searched similar to your requirements.
The 'Posted Trucks' tab shows carriers who have posted their trucks on the TruckLoads app. Carriers who have posted their trucks normally have included all their load preferences such as preferred routes, available time, preferred rate per mile, equipment and more. This will help you easily find carriers who are open to offers and have requirements similar to your loads.
We work with third-party providers to show a carrier's safety ratings. These ratings have five key elements to it, with the possibility to dive into each user.
The My Carriers tab is simply an inbuilt CRM system that lets you manage all your carriers on the Freight Broker Software. When performing a carrier search through the Find Trucks tab, tapping the heart on a carrier will move this profile to the My Carriers tab.
Brokers can save their favorite carriers and send messages. These messages will be received by Carriers through a push notification on the TruckLoads app and via email.